Bridgend Mental Health
Let’s talk….to promote positive emotional health and wellbeing across Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot county boroughs.
ONE IN FOUR of us experience mental health problems at some time in our lives. Listen, communicate and let’s talk to promote positive emotional health and wellbeing for yourself or someone else. Co-ordinated by Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations and Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Service the Big Lottery funded Siaradwn Ni – Let’s Talk programme helps to reduce suicide and mental health stigma across Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot county boroughs. Free of charge to all people who live and/or work in Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot county boroughs, we:
- Reduce the stigma attached to mental health issues by promoting a more positive image within the community;
- Support people who are suffering from depression, anxiety, low self-esteem or are self-harming;
- Reduce barriers to accessing support;
- Provide training;
- Promote positive emotional wellbeing;
- Reduce the stigma attached to mental health issues.